6121 Chester Street
Denver CO, 80238
$409.34 per sqft
Built in 2017
Immerse in luxury in this upgraded Infinity Vive featuring a covered patio, outdoor fireplace and a striking exterior facade. Inside you'll be impressed by a large, open main floor living area lined with floor to ceiling windows, beautiful wide plank oak engineered hardwoods, & an abundance of natural light. To your left you'll locate the dining room, centered around a modern black sputnik light and to your right, behind the french doors, you'll locate the main floor study. Just beyond that you'll discover the well equipped kitchen and living room. The kitchen is finished with gourmet appliances including a gas range and double ovens, white shaker cabinets, decorative geometric backsplash, & an oversized statement island with striking black pendants. Just off the kitchen you'll locate the mudroom area which guides you to the garage and also houses the spacious walk-in pantry perfect for keeping you organized. In the bright + airy living room - slide open the oversized, center meet door to invite the outdoors in. Step outside to discover the ultimate covered patio centered around a stacked stone gas fireplace overlooking plentiful green space shaded by a large tree. Upstairs you'll locate: 2 secondary beds and bath, a third secondary bed with an ensuite bath, a convenient laundry room with built-in cabinetry and a utility sink, as well as the primary suite. In the luxurious primary suite you'll be delighted to find large windows, a walk-in closet, as well as the beautifully finished 5 piece primary bathroom with double vanities, an oversized walk in shower, and a soaking tub. Step down to the unfinished basement where you'll find an abundance of extra space to put your own personal touch on the home. Located in Central Park's North End neighborhood giving you convenient access to numerous parks, trails and F54 pool.
September 7, 2023
February 21, 2024
6121 Chester Street
Denver CO, 80238
Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Lighting, Rain Gutters
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s), Trail(s)
Concrete, Dry Walled, Lighted
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 9:38 PM UTC, 2/21/2024