8151 E 33rd Avenue
Denver CO, 80238
$369.56 per sqft
Built in 2012
Be home in time to host holiday parties! Here, southern charm perfectly combines with Colorado comfort. The double-decker front balconies provide a picturesque view of the tranquil greenbelt known as "The Mews." (No additional HOA) Escape the hustle and bustle of city life as neighborly conversations and laughter replace the sounds of traffic.
The Cape May model by Parkwood Homes is renowned for its exceptional craftsmanship, signature French doors and high-quality finishes. The interior showcases crown molding and fine millwork throughout. Both office and dining room open directly to front porch. Hardwood floors lead to a sun filled family room. Kitchen upgrades include a double oven, gas cooktop and Carrara marble backsplash. A butler's pantry conveniently connects the kitchen to the dining room. Head upstairs and prepare to be captivated by the primary suite, which offers the luxurious feel of a fine hotel. The large walk-in shower with rain and double shower heads provides a spa-like experience allowing you to indulge in relaxation and rejuvenation. French doors lead out to your 28-foot covered balcony. Don't miss the walk-in closet with custom built ins. Two additional bedrooms with connecting full bath and laundry room round out the second floor. The backyard is an outdoor oasis featuring a wood-burning fireplace, paver patio and manicured landscaping. The finished basement serves as the ultimate entertainment hub. You'll find a media room, game area, built-in wet bar with beverage fridge, full bath and fourth bedroom. Located in Central Park's desirable south side neighborhood of Central Park West, you are a stone's throw from Sprouts Market, FlyteCo Tower, Central Park and A-line commuter rail.
Don't miss the opportunity to own this remarkable home, where the perfect combination of architectural elegance and thoughtful design awaits. Buyer responsible for verifying all listing information including square footage, measurements, HOA and schools.
October 19, 2023
February 16, 2024
8151 E 33rd Avenue
Denver CO, 80238
Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Jack Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Quartz Counters, Radon Mitigation System, Smoke Free, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
Family Room, Outside
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Balcony, Gas Grill, Private Yard
Greenbelt, Level, Many Trees, Near Public Transit, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:36 AM UTC, 2/16/2024